Yoga In Nature Workshop
Do you love the outdoors? Do you believe combining your yoga practice with nature is powerful? Have you always been interested in forest bathing or leading a hike and yoga class?
Take your yoga teaching outside and find a brand-new market that values spending time on the trails rather than inside a studio.
You will receive
- ExploreMore Yoga for Hikers Certification
- Leave No Trace Awareness Certification
- 10 CEU hours with Yoga Alliance
In this training you’ll learn:
- The benefits of taking your yoga practice outside.
- The 7 Leave No Trace Principles.
- Specific anatomy that will help you and your students hike faster, farther, and safer.
- Breathing and meditation techniques that keep you mindful on the trails.
- How to avoid hazards and injuries.
- The benefits of earthing and forest bathing.
- Specific yoga movements to improve strength, balance, and flexibility pre and post hike.
- How to gear up properly for all terrains and weather.
- How to find popular and hidden gem trails in your area.
- The business of hiking and yoga and fast track to becoming an ExploreMore Guide if desired.
We have 2 workshops coming up!
Our next 2 workshop will be held June 3rd in Plano and June 10th in Austin.
- 8am-9:30am - Hiking and Yoga practice
- 10am-2pm - Leave No Trace Principles, anatomy lecture and lunch (provided)
- 2:30pm-5pm - Hiking and yoga principles
Cost: $299 (can be paid via Eventbrite or avoid fees and pay via Venmo @ExploreMoreDFW to secure your spot for either date)
JUNE 3rd in Plano, TX
June 10th in Austin, TX
Additional requirement to receive the 10 CEU hours (included in tuition cost) - Must take an additional ExploreMore Yoga Hike and Brew and write a one-page paper on your experience. Full hike schedule can be found here.
Limited to 15 and there will be a minimum of 5 to hold the workshop. For more information fill out our interest for here or contact: email@example.com