Do you love the outdoors? Do you believe combining your yoga practice with nature is powerful? Have you always been interested in forest bathing or leading a hike and yoga class?
Take your yoga teaching outside and find a brand-new market that values spending time on the trails rather than inside a studio.
You will receive
- ExploreMore Yoga In Nature Certification
- Leave No Trace Awareness Certification
- 10 CEU hours with Yoga Alliance
In this training you’ll learn:
- The benefits of taking your yoga practice outside.
- The 7 Leave No Trace Principles.
- Specific anatomy that will help you and your students hike faster, farther, and safer.
- Breathing and meditation techniques that keep you mindful on the trails.
- How to avoid hazards and injuries.
- The benefits of Grounding, Earthing and Forest Bathing.
- Specific Yoga movements to improve strength, balance, and flexibility pre and post hike.
- How to gear up properly for all terrains and weather.
- How to find popular and hidden gem trails in your area.
- The business of hiking and yoga and fast track to becoming an ExploreMore Guide if desired.
Workshop is now hybrid so you can join from anywhere! Watch the lectures online at your own pace and fill the in person requirements when it is convenient for your schedule.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.